Home > Product > Sodium acetate > Views
Intimate and perfect, guarantee your purchase without worry~
Sodium acetate, also known as sodium acetate, is an organic compound with a molecular formula of CH3COONa and a molecular weight of 82.03. Sodium acetate trihydrate is a white crystal with a relative density of 1.45 and a melting point of 58 °C. It is weathered in dry air, loses crystal water at 120 °C, and decomposes when the temperature is higher. Anhydrous sodium acetate is a colorless transparent crystal with a melting point of 324°C.
Sodium acetate, also known as sodium acetate, is an organic compound with a molecular formula of CH3COONa and a molecular weight of 82.03. Sodium acetate trihydrate is a white crystal with a relative density of 1.45 and a melting point of 58 °C. It is weathered in dry air, loses crystal water at 120 °C, and decomposes when the temperature is higher. Anhydrous sodium acetate is a colorless transparent crystal with a melting point of 324°C. It is easily soluble in water and can be used as a buffer and mordant for the determination of lead, copper, nickel and iron, medium preparation, organic synthesis, film printing, etc.
1. Determination of lead, zinc, aluminum, iron, cobalt, antimony, nickel and tin. Complex stabilizer. Acetylation auxiliaries, buffers, desiccants, mordants.
2. For the determination of lead, zinc, aluminum, iron, cobalt, antimony, nickel, tin. It is used as an esterification agent in organic synthesis and in many aspects such as photographic drugs, medicine, printing and dyeing mordant, buffering agent, chemical reagent, meat preservative, pigment, tanning and so on.
3. It is used as buffer, flavoring agent, flavoring agent and pH adjusting agent. As a buffer for flavoring agents, 0.1%-0.3% can be used to alleviate bad odor and prevent discoloration to improve flavor. It has a certain anti-mildew effect, such as using 0.1%-0.3% in minced fish products and bread. It can also be used as a sour agent for sauces, sauerkraut, mayonnaise, fish cakes, sausages, bread, sticky cakes, etc. Mixed with methyl cellulose, phosphate, etc. to improve the preservation of sausages, bread, sticky cakes, etc.
4. It is used as an anti-scorch agent for sulfur-adjusted chloroprene rubber coking, and the dosage is generally 0.5 parts by mass. It can also be used as a cross-linking agent for animal glue.
5. This product can be used for the addition of alkaline electroplating tin, but it has no obvious effect on the coating and electroplating process, and is not an essential component. Sodium acetate is often used as a buffer, such as for acid zinc plating, alkaline tin plating and electroless nickel plating.
Acetic anhydride is formed by removing 1 molecule of H2O from 2 acetic acid molecules. Since the 72% HClO4 solution contains water, acetic anhydride reacts violently with water. The reaction formula is:
(CH3CO)2O + H2O = 2CH3COOH
At the same time, a lot of heat is released, and overheating can easily cause HClO4 to explode. Therefore, during preparation, perchloric acid and acetic anhydride cannot be directly mixed. Only slowly drop HClO4 into glacial acetic acid, and then add acetic anhydride dropwise.
1. Store in a sealed and dry place.
2. Pack it in plastic bag with inner lining, woven bag or sack as outer jacket. Sodium acetate has deliquescence, so attention should be paid to moisture-proof during storage and transportation, and it is strictly forbidden to contact with corrosive gas to prevent exposure to sunlight and rain, and rain-proof covering should be added for transportation.
Chemical formula: CH3COONa
Molecular weight: 82.03
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Refractive index: 1.464
Solubility: easily soluble in water and ethanol, slightly soluble in ether.
Jianye Road, Zhitian Village, Zhitian Town, Gongyi City, Henan Province